As a first step in working with any new client, it’s important we do a Site Health, Security, & Vulnerability Audit. This audit allows us to take an important look into your website setup, saving you hours of billable time later when unexpected issues arise.
The Audit includes reviews of your:
- Hosting setup and package, as well as a look into how you’re using your host resources like space and bandwidth
- SSL certificate setup
- Plugins setup – which are active vs inactive, which haven’t been updated in a long time, and which may be security issues
- Potential backend issues, such as slow loading times
- PHP version
- Theme and when it was created or last updated
- Email setup
- Front end speed and loading time
- User list
- Potential site security issues, assessed with security scans
- Caching setup
- Site images and their contribution to site loading times
- Sitemap and pages/post types that are indexed
Also includes $150 credit for changes to your site.